Thank you for choosing OKINAWA Travel Brochures (hereinafter referred to as “Website”).
This Website is a web portal for travel information in Okinawa, operated by Okinawa Convention & Visitors Bureau (hereinafter referred to as “OCVB”).
On this Web site, we will obtain the minimum required personal information within the scope of the purposes set forth below.
- 1. Definition of Personal Information
Personal information on this Website refers to identifiable information of a specific individual in part or by collation with the following information.
- Email address, name, or address obtained from an inquiry email.
- 2. Use of Personal Information
Personal information shall be used mainly for the following purposes.
- Contact by OCVB via email
- Surveys and research regarding tourism in Okinawa
- 3. Restrictions on the Use of Personal Information
As standard policy, OCVB shall not disclose information, from which an individual may be identified, or provide personal information to a third party.
However, OCVB may provide personal information to an external contractor in the event that work within the scope stipulated in Article 2 is outsourced upon entering a nondisclosure agreement with the subject contractor.
- In the event that the point of contact for registered users to reach OCVB is outsourced to an external contractor.
- In the event that the task of contacting registered members via email, etc. is outsourced to an external contractor.
- 4. Disclosure of Information under Special Circumstances
OCVB may disclose personal information under the following special circumstances.
- In the event that information is requested by a court, public prosecutor’s office, police, or any other authority of law in compliance with the law.
- For other reasons deemed particularly necessary by OCVB.
- 5. Acquisition of IP Address
OCVB shall automatically acquire the IP address and other information of the user.
In the event that the user violates the terms and conditions set forth by OCVB or provisions stipulated by Japanese laws or regulations, unauthorized access is confirmed, or there is a possibility of infringement upon the rights of the Website system, user, or any other related party, OCVB may investigate the IP address for purposes of identifying the individual or blocking access.
- 6. Use of Access Log
[About Access Log Collection]
This site utilizes Google Analytics to collect and analyze access logs.
This site enables Google Analytics advertising features and employs Google Analytics user analyses and interest category reports.
The site also uses a combination of first-party cookies (Google Analytics cookies, etc.), other first-party identification, third-party cookies and/or third-party identification to analyze the age group, gender and interests of persons browsing the site.
To opt out of Google Analytics advertising features, please change your browser settings or use the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).